Welcome to the Music Page

This is where we want to hear about everything music related from your own local music scene to chart topping artists! If you want to post, just E-Mail Us.

Monday, May 18, 2009

SNL Music

Everyone knows what SNL means. Since the 1970s Saturday Night Live has been delivering a dose of humor to late night television. Over the last three decades the cast has changed numerous times and older members have gone on to do other things. In this new age of technology where a five year old is sending out three hundred texts a day, the current SNL crew had to come up with a way to keep audiences engaged. So they have posted on the internet a number of short skits that are entirely song based. Two of the more popular ones, at least for two contributors to this site, are the Natalie Portman rap and Jizz in My Pants. You may be skeptical about Natalie Portman rapping but I assure you it is real as one of the following videos will prove.

The first video is the break out song Jizz in My Pants. While I am not a big fan of it, I find it annoying, my friends absolutely love it. But I will leave it up to you to decide whether you like it or not. Enjoy.



Next up we have the Natalie Portman rap. I was skeptical about this at first as I had only heard the audio. But after seeing the video, my skepticism disappeared. Granted there are still a number of ways to fake her rapping, it is hard not to believe your eyes. So for all you doubters out there, here is proof that Natalie Portman can rap.



-Peter

No comments:

Post a Comment