Welcome to the Music Page

This is where we want to hear about everything music related from your own local music scene to chart topping artists! If you want to post, just E-Mail Us.

Friday, June 26, 2009

King of Pop Gone!

Michael Jackson dying is the world's biggest music news since Elvis passing away. Everyone who enjoyed music has heard of Michael Jackson which is why him passing away is a world wide event and tragedy. Not only was he loved in the United States, but all over the world. In fact, I would say it is a bigger tragedy in foreign countries then the U.S. Michael Jackson may have had a different lifestyle then other people, but no one can take away the fact that he was the best performer and musician. When he performed on stage, no one cared about his personal life, they just say how passionate he was about his music and that is why he is going to be truly missed. Thriller will never be touched as far as best video and song. He is a legend simply based on that song and video alone. I don't think I will see another performer and musician like him in my lifetime. All I can say is everyone will truly miss him and his music.
R.I.P.

No comments:

Post a Comment